Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

TOP-TEN-TUESDAY: Top Ten 2014 Releases I'm Dying To Read


HOSTED BY: The Broke and Bookish!

 This week: TOP TEN 2014 RELEASES IM DYING TO READ

(Order from least to most anticipated!)

10. The Haven

The Haven
Released: March 4th 2014
This upcoming YA Dystopia looks RIGHT up my alley! The premise reminds me somewhat of The Darkest Minds (tbr) but sounds original in its own way!

9. Nil

Nil
Released: March 4th 2014
This is definitley going to be a book I like (Crosses fingers)! Firstly, I love dystopians. Secondly, I love when people don't know where they are, that type of mystery is always REALLY fun! Also, I'm a huge fan of island adventures, the setting is great for a dramatic landscape. This sounds like a modern-day Lord of the Flies and it's very exciting!

8. After the End (After the End, #1)

After the End (After the End, #1)
Released: May 6th 2014
After the End (a story title I was once using, grrrr.) seems wonderful. Amy Plum is an acclaimed author and I'd heard about this long before nearing it's release. I'm really excited to dive into this world, it seems to be really well thought out and i'm interested to see what will happen. Definitley LOVING the cover.

7. Death Sworn (Death Sworn, #1)


Death Sworn (Death Sworn, #1)
Released: March 4th 2014
(OMG March 4th will be a great day, 3 releases and 2 days after my birthday!)
Alright, this is a cover grab! But I promise, I was looking at the synopsis too! With all these great YA Fantasy releases (Throne of Glass, Falling Kingdoms, The Burning Sky, Girl of Fire and Thorns, etc.) I'm really hoping this one sets the bar. The story sounds really interesting and the cover, I mean, come on...it's awesome.Really excited to give this one a try!

6. The Murder Complex (The Murder Complex, #1)

The Murder Complex (The Murder Complex, #1)
Released: June 10th, 2014
Early on last year, the wonderful Lindsay Cummings asked if I would make some fanart for her upcoming novel The Murder Complex. (Here). I'd looked up the synoposis and WOW this sounds amazing. Finally the gorgeous cover was dropped and I knew I was in. I'm really excited to see where this story goes, I have tons of trust in Lindsay that the journey is going to be epic.

5. Stolen (Novella, Taken, 1.5)

Stolen (Taken, #0.5)
Released: February 4th 2014
Erin Bowman (whom I just interviewed, ahem ;D ) will be releasing this e-novella pretty soon! I'm so excited for this one, not only because of that cover, but also because it's the only preview I'll get (or rather, "link") to the next book in the Taken trilogy. I LOVED Taken and i'm so looking forward to finding out more about Bree.

4. Fracture Me (Novella, Shatter Me, 2.5)

Fracture Me (Shatter Me, #2.5)
Released: December 17th, 2013 (Shhhh....close enough!)
I love Tahereh Mafi's writing style and I'm really excited for this release. I already have this one on preorder and I know that this will be a great way to get myself ready for Ignite Me!

3. Frozen (Taken, #2)

Frozen (Taken, #2)
Released: April 15th 2014
As I said, Erin Bowman is an awesome writer and I'm DYING to get my hands on a copy of Frozen. Taken was so great and I just know that Frozen will NOT dissapoint.

2. Raging Star (Dust Lands, #3)

Raging Star (Dust Lands, #3)
Released: May 13th 2014
Ahhh! I'm so excited and anxious and nervous for this glorious series to end. I don't want to say goodbye to the characters but i'm really looking forward to seeing how all of this wraps up!

1. Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)

Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)
Released: February 4th 2014 (Omg, another double release!)
Wow, I can't believe the last Shatter Me book is going out this year. This series has been a thrill-ride from the start and I absolutely cannot WAIT to see what goes down and how all my favorite characters fare.

I'm REALLY excited about this reads, I hope you guys are going to pick some of these up too! If not, go check them out :) A lot of books are coming out right next to one another!
What are you excited for? Comment Below!

No comments:

Post a Comment