Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

TO-READ TUESDAY: 10/15/13

Hey guys, welcome to the first To-Read Tuesday!
Let's get going!

Okay, so here are the books that I'm MOST anticipating this month & next month.

 
I'm insanely excited to finish reading the Divergent Series by Veronica Roth. Book 3, Allegiant, is scheduled for release in exactly ONE week! Allegiant will be in stores on October 22nd.

 

 
I'm a sucker for survival thrillers so I'm very excited for Matt De La Pena's The Living. This book is scheduled for release on November 12th.

 
On November 5th, my hugely anticipated read Champion is released. Champion is the third and final book in the Legend Series by Marie Lu. This is a wonderful dystopian and I'm SO excited to see how it all ends.

 
The first book in the Blackcoat Rebellion by Aimee Carter is released on November 26th. Make sure to pick up PAWN in stores soon!

On November 19th comes Demi's debut novel Stay Strong 365 days a year. Yes, I am excited for this. I don't have huge faith it'll be wonderfully well written but I'm still looking forward to it.
 
Aside from this, I have many more books I'm waiting for, make sure to comment your most anticipated below.
 
Thanks for checking out my blog and while you're at it, feel free to follow me!
Until next time, Happy Reading!
 
P.S. My wonderful friend over at www.prettydeadlyreviews.com and I will may read The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken together, as I am receiving it tomorrow. Today I received a bunch of books, if you'd like me to make book hauls, I'd be happy to.
 
Today I was given five copies of The Sowing by K. Makansi, 1 copy of Angelfall by Susan Ee, and tomorrow I'll be getting The Darkest Minds and Taken by Erin Bowman.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment